Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What A Great Day!

Today was truly one of those days that just went well. Debi invited us to go to a free movie today at the dollar theater her uncle owns in Sandy. It was so fun! We went to see Bolt, which I wasn't sure Ethan would be able to sit through, but he actually did really well. He enjoyed the movie and the free popcorn! Thanks Debi for a great time!

Ethan did so well with the potty thing today. I'm sure there will be good days and bad days until he finally gets it down, but today was definitely a good day. Basically, my strategy is still underwear all day, except naps and bed time, using the potty box as a reward for going, and asking him like every five seconds until he gets annoyed if he has to go potty. I'll wear him down eventually!

Oh, the other thing...I get to go see Rascal Flatts tomorrow night! I'm so excited. It's funny, it's kind of the week of concerts. The Celine concert that was supposed to be in November got rescheduled for this week so I get two concerts in one week. How cool is that! I'll update more on those later. It should be really fun tomorrow. I'm going with my sister-in-law, Elisa, and Jenny. Jenny is also bringing her daughter, Julia. Should be a really fun time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a good day. :)