Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a day...

Things have been going pretty well today. I've just been taking care of things here at home. I watched American Idol tonight. It was Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber night...an interesting choice to say the least. I love David Cook though. Totally my kind of guy. I think he's probably my favorite.


In other news, Zach had another seizure today. Poor Jenn. She said that his little body got used to the dosage of his anti-seizure meds and so they had to do a little adjusting. At least her mom was with her when it happened and they were really close to Primary's. Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better now.


Have you ever noticed the weird things Toddlers are obsessed with? With Ethan, it's any kind of stick. It could be a curtain rod that he randomly finds somewhere in the house, an actual stick, or even the broom but it's always a stick with him. It's funny, we have all of these toys for our kids, but they still find the most unlikely things to play with. Lately, his obsession has been with pushing buttons. He loves to help me cook things in the microwave. At least he's not eating cat food anymore, at least that I know of....He is however, still putting cat food in the cat's water. This makes a fine paste, or goo if you will that he is very pleased with. Too bad mommy isn't pleased with it.



It's amazing how much he absorbs. I'm always telling the cats to shut up. They whine a lot. Well, the other day, Ethan said shut up. It's amazing how much he understands and absorbs. I guess I'll have to watch how I talk to the cats...

No comments: